From the classic, reduced design to the more avant-garde, Osmose Metal frames are all meticulously crafted from stainless steel. They are characterized by a progressive approach to form, construction and surface. Modern design meets advanced technology for eyewear with refined and distinctive aesthetics. Explore the diversity of looks in our Metal optical collections.
A pair of metal glasses is suitable for people who are looking for frames that will blend in with their face. They are discreet and elegant. They are also suitable for thin or elongated faces.
The thin rim and the slim stems offer an interesting alternative for people with elongated faces. Ideal for an oval face morphology, these metal glasses help to underline the overall lines of one's face.
The rounded metal glasses are the most successful alternative for people with angular faces. The rounded and thin edges of the frame soften the straight lines of the face and balance the overall aesthetic of the face. Square metal frames are more suitable for rounded faces to give structure to the whole.
The Osmose Metal Optical Collection has several important advantages for opticians:
- More than 145 models of Metal Optical frames are available in a variety of colours for women, men and juniors.
- More than 27 new products in 2021
- New products added twice a year : Each January & September
- Frames compatible with uncorrected lenses, single vision lenses, progressive lenses, etc.
- For every purchase of a Metal Osmose Optical frame, a protective case is offered to you.
- All our Metal frames are available in real time on our website.
- No minimum order.
- Free shipping for orders of 10 or more frames per order.
- After-sales service guaranteed for 2 years after your purchase.
- Delivery 48h in France and 72h internationally.
- more than 1,500,000 frames in stock in our warehouses
- 5 sales representatives in France to show you all our brands & collections.
In general, frames made of metal or alloys (mixture of metals) resist wear well.
Osmose Metal frames are very strong, light and corrosion resistant. They are hypoallergenic, which is important for people who are allergic to certain metals, such as nickel. They can be a good choice for older children. They are available in a wide variety of colours.
Metal frames have a very minimalist look and are usually much thinner and lighter than plastic eyeglass frames. They are also slightly softer, making them good options for sports people with an active lifestyle. Unlike plastic frames, metal frames offer the option of a semi-rigid frame, where the lenses are not mounted inside a metal frame, but simply attached to the temples. This is really great for people who don't want or can't wear contact lenses and prefer a super minimalist look.
Nothing is more timeless than a pair of metal frames. Simple, elegant and comfortable, Osmose metal frames will enhance your customers' personal style without compromising function.
They are low-maintenance, making them perfect for everyday use. Explore the diversity of looks in our optical collections.