Whether for leisure or outdoor activities: from glamorous luxury to pure elegance, your customers will see a world that exalts clarity and colour. Polarised category 3 lenses with UV 400 standards eliminate glare, improve visual clarity, reduce eye strain and optimise contrast.
Our current collections don't leave out any trends: whether you opt for the classic and timeless or for a retro look with a vintage touch. Let yourself be seduced by our ultra-trendy models. The variations in style know almost no limits and satisfy the most diverse desires.
Our sunglasses enjoy an excellent and solid reputation. Our models will convince you not only with their style, but also with the excellent quality of their materials and workmanship. Our sophisticated metal frames guarantee optimum wearing comfort. Our scratch-resistant and unbreakable lenses meet the highest health protection standards. Many models can also be adapted to your customers' eyesight for optimum use.
The Osmose Eyewear brand provides a high level of profitability for opticians. As a real alternative to branded eyewear, Metal Polarised Sunglasses are attractive and easy to sell. They have a rapid turnover in optical shops due to their excellent price-performance ratio. Osmose's Metal Polarised Solar Range has several important advantages for opticians:
- More than 81 models of Polarised Solar frames, each available in several colours for both men and women
- Polarised Glasses in Cellulose Acetate Tri-Acetate (TAC), category 3, UV400
- Light and resistant metal structure
- More x new products in 2021
- New products added twice a year : Each January & September
- For every purchase of a Metal Polarised Solar Osmosis frame, a protective case with its micro fibre cloth is offered to you.
- All our Metal Solar frames are available in real time on our website.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Free shipping for orders of 10 or more frames per order.
- After-sales service guaranteed for 2 years after your purchase.
- 48h delivery in France and 72h delivery abroad.
- more than 1,500,000 frames in stock in our warehouses
- 5 sales representatives in France to show you all our brands & collections
More than just the choice of material, choosing between a metal or plastic frame is crucial for both your comfort and the style you want to wear. With a more modern and youthful style, plastic glasses offer a variety of choices and models in a majority of colours. Metal glasses also have young and contemporary models, metal models have a more conventional and austere design, ideal for people looking for elegance and sobriety.
Metal frames have a very minimalist look and are generally much thinner and lighter than plastic frames. They are also slightly softer, making them a good option for people with an active lifestyle. Unlike plastic frames, metal frames offer the option of a semi-rigid frame, where the lenses are not mounted inside a metal frame, but simply attached to the temples. This is really great for people who don't want or can't wear contact lenses and prefer a super minimalist look.
Our metal frames have the advantage of high strength and impact resistance. In addition, they are often lighter and more discreet than other materials. They will harmonize well with a fine and delicate face. In order not to make the face too severe or too cold, it is good to associate it with a colour.
Also, the thicker the sides of a frame, the wider the face will be: metal frames are therefore ideal for long faces. Our metal polarised sunglasses are often made of other materials such as aluminium, cobalt or nickel. Please note that there may be allergies to certain metals. If this is your case, try hypoallergenic options such as titanium or stainless steel.
1 Because metal frames retain their shape better, they can be adjusted to fit the face much more easily than plastic frames. The disadvantage is that metal frames can be difficult to bend permanently and accurately back to their original shape.
2. Metal frames are more difficult to break than plastic frames and can be bent back if damaged.
3. Metal-framed eyeglasses do not discolour when exposed to heat and sunlight as many acetate frames would, although they are limited to more traditional colours such as gold, bronze, silver and black.
4. Metal-rimmed glasses offer a lighter overall frame because they require less material than a plastic frame, although some people find that thinner frames are less comfortable when resting on the ears.