We offer a wide range of acetate sunglasses in every shape, size and colour imaginable. For a luxurious look and feel, acetate frames always stand out.
In addition, they are equipped with category 3 polarising lenses in accordance with UV400 standards to reduce visual fatigue.
The Osmose Eyewear brand provides high profitability for opticians. As a real alternative to branded eyewear, Acetate Polarised Sunglasses are attractive and easy to sell. They have a rapid turnover in optical shops due to their excellent price-performance ratio. The Osmose Acetate Polarised Solar Range has several important advantages for opticians:
- More than 57 models of Solar Polarised frames, each available in several colours for both men and women.
- Polarised Glasses in Cellulose Acetate Tri-Acetate (TAC), category 3, UV400
- More x new products in 2021
- New products added twice a year: January & September
- For every purchase of an Acetate Polarised Solar Osmosis frame, a protective case with a micro-fibre cloth is offered to you.
- All our Acetate Solar frames are available in real time on our website.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Free shipping for orders of 10 or more frames per order.
- After-sales service guaranteed for 2 years after your purchase.
- 48h delivery in France and 72h delivery abroad.
- more than 1,500,000 frames in stock in our warehouses
- 5 sales representatives in France to show you all our brands & collections
The Acetate material is suitable for men and women who like intense colours and patterns, as well as classic and unusual shapes.
- Gives a natural feeling on the skin
- Perfect for allergy sufferers and eyeglass wearers with sensitive skin.
- Gives an elegant shine almost like silk
- Ideal water absorption (good if you perspire a lot)
- Robust and durable
- Can be heated and gives
Acetate has 4 major advantages for your customers :
1. Style and colour
Acetate frames really do have a wonderful range of spectral colours. They are made by laminating coloured or transparent layers of cellulose sheet on sheet. The combined effect provides a wide range of transparency and a rich colour finish. The parts needed to make acetate frames are cut from huge blocks of laminate material, so a wide range of shapes and styles can be produced by simply cutting out the block.
2. Strength and flexibility
If your customers are people who have the annoying habit of breaking their glasses, then cellulose acetate frames are exactly what you are looking for. These frames are one of the strongest and most durable available and can withstand enormous stress without breaking. The material's strong cellulose fibres are strong enough to withstand high stresses. They will retain their shape and show amazing elasticity. Cellulose fibres can bend when a force is applied to them, giving them impressive flexibility; your glasses will mould to your face to give you the greatest comfort.
3. Hypoallergenic and lightweight
Like any good pair of glasses, cellulose acetate frames are hypoallergenic, which means your customers can wear them comfortably all day long and they don't irritate their skin or react with it. What's more, acetate is an extremely lightweight material, so they don't even realize that they wear glasses most of the time. Cellulose acetate frames offer the highest level of comfort.
Acetate frames are made from cellulose, a material commonly found in plants. Acetate Polarised Osmosis Frames are therefore made from fully renewable sources.