Opticians, are you looking for Ultem frames for your optical shop with excellent value for money? Octika has been a frame designer for 20 years, and through its Premium brand Osmose Eyewear, Octika has extensive experience in the manufacture and distribution of this type of frame in France and Europe.
As an advanced material, Ultem is widely used for our optical frames which are compatible with uncorrected lenses, single vision lenses and progressive lenses. We offer unbeatable value for money that will be appreciated by both male and female customers.
The Osmose Eyewear brand provides high profitability for opticians. As a real alternative to branded eyewear, Ultem frames are models that appeal and sell easily. They have a fast turnover in optical shops because of their excellent price-performance ratio.
The Ultem Optical Collection from Osmose has several important advantages for opticians:
- More than 57 models of Ultem Optical frames, each available in several colours for both men and women.
- More 43 new products in 2021
- New products added twice a year : Each January & September
- Frames compatible with uncorrected lenses, single vision lenses, progressive lenses, etc.
- For every purchase of an Osmose Optical Ultem frame, a protective case with its micro fibre cloth is offered.
- All our Ultem frames are available in real time on our website.
- No minimum order.
- Free shipping for orders of 10 or more frames per order.
- After-sales service guaranteed for 2 years after your purchase.
- Delivery 48h in France and 72h internationally.
- More than 1,500,000 frames in stock in our warehouses
- 5 sales representatives in France to show you all our brands & collections
"Due to their sturdiness, Ultem frames are equally suitable for young and adult sportsmen and women. These frames are perfect for complicated situations.
Comfort is never neglected with this material: heat / mountain / cold... can be worn in the city as well as in the mountains. "
The advantages of the Ultem Osmose Optical Frames for your customers
1. Ultem frames from Osmose Eyewear are extremely resistant and durable. The use of this material in eyewear frames results in a longer life cycle.
2. This material is UV-stabilised, so there is no need to worry that the colours of the frames will start to fade if exposed to the sun.
3. It is extremely lightweight, up to 50% lighter than metal frames. This prevents red marks on the bridge of the nose due to wearing glasses. Your customers will thank you!
4. Greater design freedom allows us to produce frames with a new and exciting style. We add Ultem novelties twice a year, every year.
5. Increased possibilities to create unique colour combinations for the frames. We are always at the forefront of the trends of the future: chic, trendy and quality.
6. Heat resistance. Ultem does not move at temperatures up to 170°C. No more problems forgetting the frame in the sun or in the car: reassure your customers!
7. The exceptional stability of eyeglass frames means that the lenses last longer.
8. The unrivalled elasticity and resistance to deformation means that frames can be easily bent without affecting their original shape. Ultem is a high quality material, highly functional and perfect for everyday use.