Opticians, are you looking for a complete range of mixed, adult and junior solar metal frames?...
The Ikaly brand, leader in France in the 2nd frame market, provide to opticans solar metal frames with a classic design and reduced frames with a more avant-garde design. The lenses offer total defence against UVA and UVB rays as well as maximum protection against glare.
Let yourself be tempted by our Ikaly eyewear Metal sunglasses.
Elegant, discreet and resistant, Ikaly metal sunglasses will seduce your adult and junior clientele with their delicacy and design. Light, resistant and compact, our metal sunglasses are comfortable to wear. Although there are a variety of different models and styles of frames, Ikaly metal sunglasses are your best second pair in shop. With a diverse catalogue of designs and new collections every year, Octika will be able to satisfy your increasingly demanding customers. It is very important to have lenses that have real UV filters, not just a tint. Your customers will benefit from category 3 lenses filtering 100% of UVA and UVB rays. Opt for functional glasses that make the difference.
Our Ikaly Sunglasses enjoy an excellent reputation and solid notoriety in the optical world. This is why our models will convince you not only by their choice, but also by their excellent value for money.
Our solar metal frames guarantee optimum wearing comfort for your customers. Our scratch-resistant lenses meet the highest health protection standards. Many models can also be adapted to your customers' eyesight for optimal use.
The Ikaly Eyewear brand provides a high level of profitability for opticians. As the leader in the second pair segment in France, Ikaly Metal Sunglasses frames are models that are attractive and easy to sell. They have a rapid turnover in optical shops due to their excellent quality/price ratio.
The Ikaly Metal Solar Range has several significant advantages for opticians:
- A very large offer of optical and solar frames: more than 1500 references Varied choice, design and low price.
- More than 120 models of Solar Metal frames, each available in several colours for men, women and juniors.
- New products are added once a year in January.
- Frames compatible with uncorrected lenses, single vision lenses, progressive lenses, etc.
- All our frames are available in real time on our website.
- No minimum order.
- Free shipping for orders of 10 or more frames per order.
- After-sales service guaranteed for 2 years after your purchase.
- Delivery 48h in France and 72h internationally.
- more than 1,500,000 frames in stock in our warehouses
- 5 sales representatives in France to show you our brands & collections.
Ikaly's metal sunglasses are more than just an accessory, they are an extension of your style. These metal frames can be used in a casual clothing style as well as in a chic and dressy style.
They are suitable for elongated faces, as these slim frames soften the imposing aesthetic lines of the face. Choose a sober tone for simplicity and understatement, these frames also accept brighter tones to bring colour to the face. Constructed mainly with thin edges, Ikaly metal sunglasses are also available in half-rimed frames if your customers don't appreciate the presence of edges. Thanks to thin stems, the sides of the metal glasses do not underline the length of the face and harmonise the delicacy, but also the fineness of the head features.
Basically, the metal bezels offer a fine dial and thin borders, all of which are suitable for sublimating the delicate features of a thin face. The thin bezel and the thin stems offer an interesting alternative for people with elongated faces. Ideal for an oval face morphology, these metal glasses allow you to highlight the overall lines of your face. The rounded metal glasses are the most successful alternative for people with angular faces. The rounded and thin edges of the frame soften the straight lines of the face and balance the overall aesthetic of the face. Square metal frames are more suitable for rounded faces to give structure to the whole.
Our metal frames have the advantage of high strength and impact resistance. In addition, they are often lighter and more discreet than other materials. They will harmonize well with a fine and delicate face. In order not to make the face too severe or too cold, it is good to associate it with a colour.
Also, the thicker the sides of a frame, the wider the face will be: metal frames are therefore ideal for long faces.
Our metal polarised frames are often made of other materials such as aluminium, cobalt or nickel. Please note that there may be allergies to certain metals. If this is your case, try hypoallergenic options such as titanium or stainless steel.
1. Because metal frames retain their shape better, they can be adjusted to fit the face much more easily than plastic frames. The disadvantage is that metal frames can be difficult to bend permanently and accurately back to their original shape.
2. Metal frames are more difficult to break than plastic frames and can be bent back if damaged.
3. Metal-framed eyeglasses do not discolour when exposed to heat and sunlight as many acetate frames would, although they are limited to more traditional colours such as gold, bronze, silver and black.
4. Metal-rimmed glasses offer a lighter overall frame because they require less material than plastic frames, although some people find that thinner frames are less comfortable when resting on the ears.