Plastic Junior. (CP-TR90) IKALY Eyewear
Most children will be embarrassed to wear glasses for the first time, that's why Octika propose frames with a modern and attractive style. Ikaly's Junior Injection Plastic range will give your junior customers a smile with comfortable and sturdy frames...
Injected plastic frames are a better choice for children because they are more durable, less likely to be bent or broken, lighter and cheaper to buy.
Injection Plastic is probably the most widespread and most popular material for children/juniors in the manufacture of eyewear. Its adaptability to almost all types of lenses allows opticians to offer a very wide range of products, colours and shapes, very varied to give free rein to the originality of your customers. Injected plastic also makes it possible to create frames that are both light and resistant for optimal comfort for the youngest of eyes.
Opticians, are you looking for Optical Junior Injection Plastic frames for your shop with a very good quality/price ratio? Octika has been a frame designer for 20 years, and through its Ikaly Eyewear brand has a great experience in the manufacturing and distribution of this type of frames in France and Europe.
Octika takes care of children's eyes with the Plastic Injectec Junior (CP) collection. This range combines comfort and lightness with sizes and shapes specially designed to adapt to the morphology of the youngest.
Girls and boys can now wear colourful, quality frames with style. Protection, comfort and design, a model of choice that will appeal to the greatest number.
Our injected plastic frames are compatible with non-corrective lenses, single vision lenses and progressive lenses. We offer an unbeatable price-quality ratio that will be appreciated by your junior male and female customers.
The Ikaly Eyewear brand provides high profitability for opticians. As the leader on the second frames market in France, it is a real alternative to branded glasses.
Junior Injected Plastic Optical Frames are models that please and sell easily. They have a rapid turnover in optical shops due to their excellent quality/price ratio and their wide choice of designs and colours.
Ikaly's Optical Junior Injected frames have several significant advantages for opticians:
The Ikaly Eyewear brand allows a strong profitability for opticians, they are models that please and sell easily. They have a fast turnover in optican shops because of their excellent quality - price ratio, their variety of choices and designs...
- A very large offer of optical and solar frames: more than 1500 references. Varied choice, design and soft price.
- More than 65 Optical Junior Injected Plastic frames, each available in several colours for your girl and boys junior customers.
- More than 30 new products in 2021
- New products are added once a year in January.
- Frames compatible with uncorrected lenses, single vision lenses, progressive lenses, etc.
- All our Metal frames are available in real time on our website.
- No minimum order.
- Free shipping for orders of 10 or more frames per order.
- After-sales service guaranteed for 2 years after your purchase.
- Delivery 48h in France and 72h internationally.
- more than 1,500,000 frames in stock in our warehouses
- 5 sales representatives in France to show you our brands & collections.
Specialised mixed range for juniors, these frames adapt to the morphologies of the youngest. They are solid, comfortable and colourful. For this age group, the frames must be: robust, practical and aesthetic. The choice of injected plastic is particularly suitable for young people and there are many models in this material.
Prefer a generous and comfortable shape and flexible temples. Prefer flex temples that protect against deformation and breakage. You should also take into account the child's tastes: shapes, colours… It is also important to choose a frame which is in accordance with the child's tastes.
Incomparably light, injected plastic gives life to frames that are as trendy as they are comfortable.
Plastic is a popular material for frames because it allows a wide variety of colours, textures and patterns. They are strong, often less expensive and can be adapted to virtually any lens and therefore any correction. Because plastic is thicker, it marks the face more and is therefore more conspicuous, but appears warmer.
It is recommended for people with marked facial features and for young people who want to assert their personality and give free rein to their colour fantasies.
Make sure you find a good quality, some plastics can become brittle or discoloured over time.
Injection moulded plastic is the most common material used to make glasses. In fact, it allows a wide variety of colours, textures and shapes, in addition to being a relatively light material compared to cellulose acetate.
Plastic is probably the most widespread and most popular material for making frames. This material owes its popularity to its excellent value for money. Its adaptability to almost all types of lenses allows opticians to offer a very wide range of products, colours and shapes, which are very varied to give free rein to your originality. Injection moulded plastic also makes it possible to create frames that are both light and resistant for optimal comfort.
- Injected plastic allows us to produce lightweight frames at very affordable prices.
Thin or thick, there is bound to be an Ikaly injected plastic frame for your customers!
- Plastic frames adapt to virtually all lenses and corrections. You have a wide choice! ?
- These frames are generally less expensive than metal frames. A lot of fun at an attractive price! ?
- They are sturdy and offer very good comfort. ?
- However, they do not have inserts, so the frame must fit your nose perfectly. Try on the pair of your choice in the shop and see if they fit your face!